ALT470 Iron & Wood Shafts
Great shafts for players with slower swing speed!
Integrating ultra-light weight and a super flexible bend profile, the ALT470 iron shaft was specifically designed to improve launch conditions and optimize shaft load for slower swing speed players seeking to maximize distance.
The proprietary hoop wind surface layer results in an extremely stable shaft for enhanced playability and consistency.
• Aerotech’s lightest and most flexible iron shaft.
• 90* hoop wound surface layer eliminates shaft distortion.
• Increased swing speed and reduced fatigue through ultra-light weight technology.
• Tip section design generates optimal spin rates and launch angles for slower swing speeds.
• Vibration control properties for reduced repetitive use injuries.
The ALT470’s super flexible stiffness profile allows even the slowest speeds to load the shaft properly resulting in increased launch angles, higher spin rates and longer hang time.
Both flexes are much softer than the typical senior and ladies flexes, but more stable and more playable than any other super flexible shaft.
• Extremely lightweight shaft with a radically slim profile.
• Design minimizes variations in stiffness around the shaft’s circumference with Aerotech’s Powercoil hoop wound surface layer.
• Virtually no unwanted clubhead oscillation and shaft deformation during the swing.