Epoxy PRO-FIX 20 min Set Time & 20 hour Play Time
* Follow the Five Step Mixing Procedure to ensure proper bond.
* Superior structural properties
* Very high impact resistant
* Excellent adhesion on steel, graphite, titanium, composites
* Full performance from -50F to 180F
* Easy cleanup
Epoxy Kit PRO-FIX 20/20 = 20 min Set Time & 20 hour Play Time
4oz (1,2 dl) from Bramton Tec.
8oz (2,4 dl)
16oz (4,73 dl)
32oz (9,46 dl)
PRO-FIX 20/20 was the first epoxy Brampton formulated and was engineered for assembly and production shops that had an extended work life of 20-30 minutes. It is a two component epoxy mixed 1:1 by volume with a 20-hour cure forming a toughened off white bond.
This formulation was developed with impact resistance and durability as its major component and has shown outstanding performance and versatility. If you can wait for this epoxy to cure you will have an excellent aerospace quality bond at an affordable price.
Remember, for golfers with swing speeds over 100 mph add Glass Shafting Beads to increase the structural strength of the bond.