560MC Irons RH Wishon Golf
• A true design technology advancement – creating the entire back cavity by CNC machining results in a
much higher MOI for superb off-center hit performance with the soft feel of a forged carbon steel iron.
• True Tour radiused sole perfectly blends a face to back sole radius with a heavily radiused leading
edge for reducing ‘fat’ shots and more solid impact from the rough.
• Slightly larger head size contributes to the much higher MOI and more confidence without looking too
• Middle handicap players can benefit from the 560MC forging thanks to the combination of deep
cavity, high MOI and tour radiused sole.
• Double nickel chrome satin plating finish with glass bead blast highlights makes the 560MC a truly
gorgeous iron design.
• CNC machined scorelines under 2010 USGA rule guidelines.
Nice as a "Driving Iron"
Ord Price 475 kr ex VAT